Spare Parts Interpreter
Truck, Bus and Trailer Parts
- Spare Parts sales role with an Industry Leader
- A competitive salary package plus non-cash incentives
- Immediate Start; Stable and Permanent Role
Multispares is seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter for our Mackay branch in QLD. This role involves working closely with a small and busy team of spare parts professionals in delivering quality parts and excellent service to our customers.
Who we are
Multispares is the largest independent supplier of truck, trailer and bus parts in Australia and New Zealand. Our commitment to the principles of Quality Parts and Excellent Service combined with our belief in workplace flexibility means that we work to bring out the best in our team and help them to grow their careers through the success of our business.
As an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter, you understand the importance of delivering great service and quality parts on time, every time.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Managing customer inquiries by responding efficiently to front counter, phone and internet inquiries
- Preparation of quotes, purchase orders and timely completion of other related documentation
- Assisting other team members in achieving the branch's objectives.
- Assisting in delivery and maintenance of the warehouse as required
As our Spare Parts Interpreter, you will have a solid background in HV spare parts or commercial vehicle spare parts sales. You must be an independent and self-directed worker, have a strong mechanical aptitude, have good problem-solving skills and be effective in managing customer expectations through excellent service.
In addition, an ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Spare Parts sales - preferably HV parts
- Good organizational skills and effective time management
- Strong administrative skills and intermediate IT skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to function well under pressure
- Flexible, team player, customer-focused and innovative
- Reliable and customer service focused
We are offering an attractive remuneration package:
Base Salary + OT + Monthly Incentives + Salary Insurance + Super
If you think that you have what it takes to be a successful parts interpreter with a market leader then,
Please apply by visiting our career's page.