Spare Parts Interpreter
Truck, Bus and Trailer Parts
- Spare Parts sales role with an Industry Leader
- A competitive salary package plus non-cash incentives
- Immediate start
- Dandenong Location
Multispares is looking for an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter for our branch located in Dandenong, Melbourne. You will be joining one of our busiest and strongest teams in providing quality parts and excellent service to our customers.
Who we are
Multispares is the largest independent supplier of truck, trailer and bus parts in Australia and New Zealand. Our commitment to the principles of Quality Parts and Excellent Service combined with our belief in workplace flexibility, means that we work to bring out the best in our team and help them to grow their careers through the success of our business.
As an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter, you understand the importance of delivering great service and quality parts on time, every time.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Managing customer inquiries by responding efficiently to front counter, phone and internet inquiries
- Preparation of quotes, purchase orders and timely completion of other related documentation
- Assisting other team members in achieving the branch's objectives.
- Assisting in delivery and maintenance of the warehouse as required
As our Spare Parts Interpreter you will have a strong mechanical aptitude and have some experience in spare parts sales. You must have good problem solving skills, great communication skills and be effective in managing customer needs. If you have experience in automotive servicing, that too may be considered.
You will need:
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience in HV or Automotive Spare Parts sales
- European parts experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
- Pro-active, Self-motivated and able to function well under pressure
- Good organizational skills and effective time management
- Experience in cataloguing and EPC systems
- Strong administrative skills and intermediate IT skills
- Flexible, team player, customer focused and innovative
We are offering an attractive and negotiable remuneration package including
Base Salary + OT + Monthly Incentives + Salary Insurance + Super
If you think that you have what it takes to be a successful parts interpreter with a market leader then apply via our career's site.