TRUCK AND BUS PARTS
- A hands-on role in developing Business within the territory
- An excellent opportunity in Leadership and Sales
- Excellent Rewards; Working with an Industry Leader
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Branch Manager to lead our strong and busy team in Auckland, NZ. This role will largely focus on developing and implementing innovative and long term approaches to sales and business development, effective management of our current sales team and establishing clear leadership and direction for the team.
As the branch manager, you will have a hands-on approach in implementing strategies that will increase productivity, meet the targeted objectives, grow and expand the business.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your duties will also include:
- Driving growth in core products to achieve sales and profit targets
- Preparing and managing local sales plans across a balanced portfolio of customers
- Establishing and maintaining personal communication with major accounts.
- Managing daily transactions and ensure efficiency in all areas of operation.
- Effectively manage and train the staff and foster a positive work environment.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and proper branch operation
- Monitoring the health and safety of all stakeholders by promoting and adhering to safe work practices.
You must have a proven ability in Leadership, Sales, and Business development. A strong technical knowledge in commercial vehicle parts and a good understanding of improving customer relationship is essential.
In addition, the ideal candidate must have/be;
- A good working knowledge of the local market
- A strong background and experience in being an effective leader who values Team Results.
- An effective communicator - both verbal and written
- Possess an innovative and constructive approach to problem solving
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- A leader by example with good interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
We are offering a competitive remuneration package including:
Base Salary, Monthly Incentives, Performance Bonus, Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Kiwi Saver at 3%, Salary Insurance
If you think that you have what it takes to be a successful branch manager with a market leader then,
Please apply via our careers page.
Who we are
Multispares is the largest independent supplier of truck, trailer and bus parts in Australia and New Zealand. Our commitment to the principles of Quality Parts and Excellent Service combined with our belief in workplace flexibility, means that we work to bring out the best in our team and help them to grow their careers through the success of our business.